Hannah Cornett, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S
- Graduate Education: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Department of Hearing & Speech Sciences
- Fellowship: Emory University Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Hannah is the lead speech-language pathologist for the Head and Neck Specialists of Charleston at Trident Medical Center. Her primary interests include multidisciplinary collaboration, clinical evaluation and treatment of the complex head and neck patient throughout the continuum of care, program development, training and supervision, and complex TEP troubleshooting.
- Prior to joining Trident Medical Center, Hannah served as a senior speech-language pathologist at Emory University Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck surgery where she assisted with the creation and development of a new Head & Neck multidisciplinary clinic. She serves as affiliate faculty at the Medical University of South Carolina’s College of Rehab Sciences.
- Hannah is a Board Certified Specialist in Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders and an International Association of Laryngectomees listed provider. She has won numerous awards for her quality clinical care including Platinum and Diamond Provider Awards for being in the top 1% of otolaryngology providers nationwide based on Press Ganey patient experience surveys.