The Psychedelic Renaissance: Deciphering Mystical Medicine from Misinformation
Please join us for session #9 The Psychedelic Renaissance: Deciphering Mystical Medicine from Misinformation
The 2023 Rocky Mountain Regional Healthcare Summit seeks to update physicians on the latest recommendations of medical subspecialties important to the primary care physician. This comprehensive program includes lectures and panel discussions on topics in various areas of medicine. This two-day conference will present very practical information that you can use in your daily practice and will be a valuable educational experience for everyone attending.
This course is a comprehensive program for family physicians, general internists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses that need a review of primary care subjects and seek to gain new strategies of care.
Upon conclusion of this symposium, learners should be able to:
- Summarize clinical updates concerning important diseases, their diagnosis, and treatment from the medical specialties.
- Describe the role of multidisciplinary teams and co-management to improve care of patients with conditions from the medical specialties and more appropriately select patients for referral and triage urgency for specialist evaluation.
- Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates.
- Recognize effective interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and the prevention of additional comorbidities.
- Employ relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of HCA Healthcare Continental Division and Valley View Hospital. HCA Healthcare Continental Division is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The HCA Healthcare Continental Division designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This Activity was developed without support from any ineligible company.*The ACCME defines ineligible companies as those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Note: The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests – unless the provider of clinical services is owned, or controlled by, and ACCME defined ineligible company.
The HCA Healthcare Continental Division is committed to providing CME that is balanced, objective, and evidenced-based. In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education Standards for Integrity and Independence all parties involved in content development are required to disclose all conflicts of interest with ACCME defined ineligible companies. The HCA Healthcare Continental Division has identified, reviewed, and mitigated all conflicts of interest that speakers, authors, course directors, planners, peer reviewers, or relevant staff disclose prior to the delivery of any educational activity. The CME planning committee who are in a position to control the content of this CME Activity, have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™HCA Healthcare Continental Division is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HCA Healthcare Continental Division designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance