2nd Annual HCA Mountain Division Cardiovascular Symposium
2nd Annual HCA Mountain Division Cardiovascular Symposium will provide an overview of current topics in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management of cardiovascular disease. This conference will also address updates in select cardiovascular field such as; Updates about Atrial Fibrillation, Pacemakers, Heart Failure, Preventive Cardiovascular Measures, Stress Testing, Cardiac CT, Valve Management, Cardiac Surgery, and Coronary Artery Disease. Didactic sessions, case presentations and interactive discussions will engender learning and improvement of cardiovascular disease patient management and include latest pertinent studies related to the topics mentioned in order to help keep our clinicians current in the latest technologies and research in these areas.
The intended audience is cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, internal medicine physicians, Fellows, PAs, CRNPs, nurses, technicians and health care providers interested in the most current treatment options for cardiovascular disease.
At the conclusion of the conference, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss evidence-based treatment options for cardiovascular health conditions relative to the knowledge and expertise of each of the inter-professional team members.
2. Describe practice changes to improve care for patients with congenital heart disease.
3. Summarize guidelines to increase preventive care for patients with cardiovascular diseases.
4. Describe the diagnosis, management, and referral of patients with cardiovascular conditions.
5. Employ skills to foster inter-professional team work and team-based, collaborative care for patients with cardiovascular conditions.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of HCA Healthcare Continental Division and HCA Healthcare Mountain Division. HCA Healthcare Continental Division is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The HCA Healthcare Continental Division designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This Activity was developed without support from any ineligible company.*The ACCME defines ineligible companies as those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Note: The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests – unless the provider of clinical services is owned, or controlled by, and ACCME defined ineligible company.
The HCA Healthcare Continental Division is committed to providing CME that is balanced, objective, and evidenced-based. In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education Standards for Integrity and Independence all parties involved in content development are required to disclose all conflicts of interest with ACCME defined ineligible companies. The HCA Healthcare Continental Division has identified, reviewed, and mitigated all conflicts of interest that speakers, authors, course directors, planners, peer reviewers, or relevant staff disclose prior to the delivery of any educational activity. The CME planning committee who are in a position to control the content of this CME Activity, have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4.0 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 4.00 ABIM MOCSuccessful completion of this CME activity which includes participation in the evaluation component enables the participant to earn up to 4.00 ABIM MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn ABIM MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™HCA Healthcare Continental Division is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HCA Healthcare Continental Division designates this for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 Attendance
Activity Registration Requirements
Learners must have a CME.HealthONEcares.com account in order to access/complete the following requirements. To complete the activity, attendees must...
- Participate in the activity
- Mark their attendance via SMS code
- Complete the Survey & Activity Evaluation
Learners who complete the requirements above will receive the designated credits they are eligible for. Learners interested in CME credit must verify their profession is listed in their profile in order to be eligible for credits.
We recommend the following hardware/software to successfully view and complete the contents of this course:
|Recommended Desktop Parameters
|For ease of use, we strongly recommend using a desktop computer to complete this course. The following desktop web browsers are compatible with our system:
Desktop: Chrome, Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Safari
|Recommended Mobile Parameters
|While not recommended, if you are familiar with completing courses online you may complete this course using a mobile device. For those wishing to complete this activity on Mobile, the following systems are recommended:
Apple iPhones and iPad devices on iOS 10 or later
If you encounter any issues while accessing our courses, please contact CME@HealthONEcares.com